Wednesday, August 15, 2007

1994 Starcraft Pop Up

in monsoon

well, that will probably nixmehr are live with the ever-bericht.wir in places where there is either no usable internet cafes or anything so early rollade the fall leaves that we can not be added. at least I had great hopes for Rishikesh, but every time I settle down even want to write the text around, I fly out for the final whistle .... so try non-performing.

but we have so much experience because there are still very determined to report the images, then move on. I wanted to test a long time.

for today I ASCOTT at least: in rishikesh really monsoon, it rains so 3 times a day, the Ganges RASST through the valley, very impressive and makes the same stupid standing there. in the whole city is gebimmelt constantly singing and so many tourists see a bit distant and verbimmelt out. many "Jesuses" push their way past the sacred cows, and sit meditating on ganges.man has since giggle even sometimes, especially when two such pale white shirts jesus slippers meet in, and note brought not, so they will not look in the "mirror" .

we observe with fondness assume the cows that are in the pouring rain canopies are among the shops and presses on the walls and cool to wait, biting is over.

but I am now finally stopped in here from our experiences in beautiful leh list ... and in stark contrast me of the spukhaessliche chandigarh omitted. everything that comes next week, with pictures ....

our time here is still the same to me ... and I must now first in my current "time out" - yes, I did not eat the western tolerated! would have to stay even with the Indian food! Now I have to gnaw toast! - Cherish, that I am fit again tomorrow .... have a nice night to be spent on the loo, one more does not have to. a hymn of praise again perentherol and vegetable! because we brought the mani Kettle, I even had quickly boiling water at hand, which was nice at least! otherwise, it was: look in bed, suffering and fernsehn (TV suffer again! The Indian is the same (only different) bad as ours. It is totally stupid of them).

Sun the day after tomorrow we go to delhi .... and then ISSS already over. sigh.


now because ... until next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment