Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Sonicare System Is Getting Moldy

Orange Habaneros in the garden

end of 2009, I have a great habanero plant which was almost two meters high in some 20 inch pieces cut to make it into cuttings. The whole worked really good, but need Habaneros an eternity to Wurzeln.Nach 3-4 months the cuttings were rooted most strongly and which did not make it landed in the brown bin. Then I planted the cuttings and make them grow.
orange habanero
but I now had almost ten small habanero plant- I had to think about what to do with all the green stuff? The balconies are full, thus leaving only the small garden, which is about 2x3 meters large terrace in front of the left. This was then dug up and busy with potting soil Composana upgraded.
Not all Habanero cuttings are grown really well, so I sorted out the smallest and weakest. The rest was planted in spring in the garden.

plant growth and problems

The plants grew throughout the year but in different ways but generally quite good. Now and then I have discovered a worm that has passed even the small fruits. With a bit of slug pellets But worse could be averted.
course the weather this summer are not left its mark on the plants. Although some were bent over, but have suffered no serious damage. Only one has been bent over so much that she is dead then.

Although habaneros to catch the first to bloom now, but I think this year I'll be there can still taste some of the.

0 comments:

Post a Comment