Monday, November 29, 2010

Fairy Dolls Early 90's

Delicious Mango Habanero hot sauce from Hot Mamas

This weekend I encountered by chance in a delicious mango habanero sauce in local REWE

on the road. to fund, for a long time of sauces and Co by me smile some nice looking men in flat.


I myself have already cooked some habanero sauces I had yet to try a skill. From the very big choice of different sauces Hot Mamas, I was thinking the HotMamas habanero-mango sauce No10 .

The sauce is really beginning to super delicious mango as I'd hoped. Then after a few seconds came the bad focus! Wow hats the real in itself. On the bottle is given a sharpness of 8 of 10. I can confirm. Nice glow to:)

hot mamas habanero mango

Here is the information Hot Mamas to the sauce.

uncompromisingly delicious! The unique flavor of habaneros with the heat of the most hottest spots in the world plus Mango Chili! great taste, good sharpness! Focus 8 of 10 pre-apply for your sauces, chilies and meat, fish and poultry dishes - Content: 0,20 l Without preservatives and flavor enhancers (100ml price EUR 4.49)


If you have not the luck sauces at Hot Mamas you to buy at the corner, then that makes it easy to shop online in Hot Mamas .

0 comments:

Post a Comment