Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fun Facts About Metabolic Syndrome

advertising Chili Blog

As some might have noticed I've been using lately now and then Google Adsense display to some advertisement:) Adsense with its simple text ads, I find it really great and this is also integrated into top blogger.com. Unfortunately, I have

me the ads, which appear not look really, because I have adblock running. LoL what an irony. When I turned off adblock times then jumped me like a big Bannerwebung face. Then I got the first big commercial break right above removed.

I just played around the Adsense in the settings and enabled the first commercial break again and I like the preview viewed

so shall it do not look here, please. Luckily, you can activate in the settings for blogger.com adsense text ads only. draw

0 comments:

Post a Comment