Friday, February 11, 2011

How To Convert Washer And Dryer To Coin Operation



If I do not always be blogging, which has of course - how could it be otherwise - to do mostly with hard work, the calls elsewhere. Because believe me not a warthog, I try it again now documented.

icon.

It is Thursday evening. It could become the first evening in my new house which I based on the previous day, but then had to prime time but rather to a community forum with a film presentation on the subject exchanged "The Community's role in climate change and the greening of our planet." And on the second evening it will do with secrecy among the still wildly lying bags and suitcases. After looking at the morning drove to the sending of melodious themes proposals, haggling at lunch with half a dozen Seller of souls for my new mattress and then the haunt of the local ANC offices in gross disregard of the night before a half, well cooked cow and a three quarters had eaten corn field was, at least once before half time. Afternoon I was allowed my merry scattered collect school newspaper editors on the streets Walmer township, because the brat and girls can not remember a week where they should take when, and then in the sacred hall of the new Masifunde multimedia area , to inaugurate the now our Editorial home is.

After I could refer only hours before the first Rammstein concert in Cape Town about the dimensionality associated regulations and the new German hardness was finally back Masifunde bus from inspection and I could not half the classrooms in the back seat take the trip to the supermarket. Which was necessary because I had to work until my next erkochen yet. The program that is the eagerly awaited speech was at the state of the nation, with whom I would like the venerable President Jacob Zuma on two of four freely available TV channels. The only problem is that even free channels a receiver for receiving a must. And because I have one of these just consider whether the quality of those stations to be redundant, I quartered myself with a colleague one - which was required for road tolls in the form of Verspeisbarem.

When Zuma was ready to caress all the honorable guests individually and had welcomed the foreign journalists were specifically, the pasta al dente. Somewhere between all of the positive program notes and well-intentioned promises (which I wrote down some serious here) I was the president then, however, difficult confused. He praised himself for the construction of two new climate-friendly coal power plants, which later once to ensure that the times return of the planned district-wise power cuts in Cape Town not so fast and the care now that the ANC and some of his honorable business partners about a multi-billion World Bank loan to fill so beautiful the accounts. This indeed should all be so well, just that have Biko, Hani and Co, after all, given their lives. But then Zuma said the fact that the infantry would continue to save power, because of the environment and the eternal light, and in any case. And before I was obedient Toggle the TV, he said the unthinkable. We should leave the day the hot water boiler. Of shock. This from the mouth of that very man of the hot shower once immortalized . For the future, because it can only mean AIDS or power failure. For me it was but at first: take notes listening to suppress laughter. Either way, life is hard.

0 comments:

Post a Comment