Sunday, February 13, 2011

Redken Highlights Toner

2011

After one week almost all seeds germinated. The seeds were not 24 hours in water soaked or treated with nitric acid, but only slightly warmed by my disk mat. I'll do so again next year:)

As you can see from the pictures I have taken not only one seed per Jiffy, but 2-3. Now of course many will say "Oh no, rather just take one per Jiffy, but I'm a bit lazy this year and do it this way:)

chili keimlinge

So I have this year exactly 12 jiffies with a few seedlings in it. Maybe I will separate the seedlings of each other later, or I'll simply grow more than one plant per pot.
Since I bought a few months ago a new digital camera I had to try out the same function Marko. For a 150 € digicam I find the results are not bad. Here is a Piri Piri twin who has just stuck his head out of the earth.
piri piri keimling


This chili seedling still has the Samenhäubchen on the head. Let's see if can get rid of it by itself and as the little plant is continuing to grow thereafter. Unfortunately, I have the experience, those candidates later crippled continue to grow.
chili keimling

asparagus For the chilli plants does not continue, I'll probably the day my Chili Vorzucht cabinet again get out of the cellar:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment