Monday, August 30, 2010

Can You Swim W A Herpes Outbreak

Bhut Jolokia

bhut jolokia improved strain 2 The Bhut Jolokia is currently the hottest chile in the world. Of course I also have this and I'm so in Semilias a packet of Bhut Jolokia seeds ordered.
Initially the plant grew very slowly. Even slower than the habaneros.
But as you can see right to the plant itself well. Knapp 8-9 chilies ripen a bit longer than a month. The pods also look exactly like the ones at Semilias. Pale green, and this wonderfully pretty ugly pimples.


have to be more specific, I allowed myself the Bhut (Bih) jolokia improved Strain II.
The world record holder in focus, now more verbesert! Strain II II = light green, has a much higher yield than the wild type, while the form of pods and sharpness are the same. Capsicum chinense
, extremely sharp!
For Youtube videos are a lot of crazy people who eat the Bhut Jolokia best. I'm naturally not:) What exactly will I do with the Bhut Jolokia fruit still do not know myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment