Sunday, August 29, 2010

What Colro Faith Evan Hair

A year later

joes long

Chilis 2010:

Well, for sheer delicious chilli last year I forgot to blog:) The crop last year was pretty cool. Have some tasty habanero sauce and cooked me a lot of thought did what I grow 2010th Well, and now the 2010 season almost over chili.

Planted this year I have a mixed bag. From a great habanero plant that was nearly two feet tall I've taken a lot of cuttings of which came through twelve and were planted in the front yard.
New varieties I have 2010 also. In Semilias I picked some nice varieties.



1x Bhut Jolokia


I feel time will tell how sharp the sought-after Bhut Jolokia is really this year I have planted one and it bears fruit for about a month 8!

1x Peter Pepper


penis chillies? Believe me when I first saw it.

1x Lemon Drop


The only plant that has survived the broad mite invasion of chili winter. This year, they grew really well!

1x Joe Long


is supposedly up to 30 cm long. I will cross with ner Peter Pepper:)

2x Chocolate Habanero


The look simply delicious.

2x Rocoto


In Network swarm as many of these chiles, so I want to try out again. let

7-8 Red / Orange Habaneros


The cuttings from last year, I grow in the garden.

course, there are some photos which I will gradually post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment