Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Chart Hexagon Octagon

-ceramic stove fireplace insert prefabrication technology

What is the meaning of the term " Full Ceramic of prefabrication technology "? Recently I've
in a local newspaper under the title "Styrian Kachelofenbau revolutionized" by a young aspiring lounge Bauer read that he invented the stove apparently new. After almost 20 years now since I work in a prestigious and very innovative Hafner master company, I was naturally interested in this article sears! So I read the article carefully and researched the backgrounds, given that the project "ceramic pre-fabrication" by the SFG has been promoted (Styrian economic promotion). In this context, then fell even terms such as "stove producer" and the like.

Well ...
If referred to as a fireplace, we think, as a rule an individually planned and built ceramic storage heater (combustion part is built with Luxit or Hafner refractory), whose store and radiation jacket with web tiles or full tiling is built around. If I find
above article then see the image of a furnace wall, decorated with ceramic cap (thin glazed clay tiles that are glued on), this is strictly speaking a farce and probably all learned Ofenbauer blush drives in the face when being printed in newspapers such inconsistencies, the present the reader with a complete nonsense and to provide more poorly researched false information.
If I then read from a stove production is, there again a contradiction due included as a production associated with mass production and therefore nothing in common with an individual classic stove has. Compare this kit about the quality of stoves Hark Kago or with custom-made stoves. The difference is comparable to a cheap Chinese car without TÜV approval and a car that in European trade can be sold!

Very well ...
it is as it is ... bad research by reporters, now come once a fast-paced and more often before - unfortunately. So I must resign myself to it or not. I think it's just a shame that reporters too often behave like mindless PR bloggers and print reports as factual reports.

If then go and SFG, ultimately distributed with my tax money funding, funding for an "all-ceramic prefabrication technology" is granted, it annoys me that! The reason that annoys me is that, due to the fact been said that it is not a method "revolutionary development", but rather a pre-fabrication technology, worked with the company where I work, in the 90 years. However, the company management, this technique was thrown out there remains in this form, the quality on the track and such a "kit stove" just only be likened to a Kago or Hark kit and not nearly the quality and longevity of a has locally built tiled stove.
smile I had to but because a former employee who was entrusted in our home with these pre-production, then for some time with this "revolutionary Ofenbauer "was busy - so I am also aware of how these" incredible new production idea "that already in the 90s was not new, has appeared under a new name again.
But it irks me that SFG in promoting similar award meticulously researched, as the above-mentioned editor!

Let's see how it goes ...

(This article reflects solely my personal opinion and is not related to the company where I work.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment