Monday, December 20, 2010

How Much Would Granite C

frozen to death chili plant

This winter I actually had to leave before most of the chilies on the balcony for the winter. In addition I have built this small winter garden:)
The conservatory has a sturdy wooden frame and wrapped with a thin fleece and some meters of bubble wrap. Is not really nice, but I thought it fulfilled its purpose. Namely, the chilies from the harsh cold protect.
wintergarten chilis

When it was colder and colder, I got most of it pure chillies. A few I have left in the winter garden. Actually, I did not expect to survive the chillies. :)
Today, after a few weeks cold I once cast a glance at the Winter Garden:
chili eis

Ui, this looks bad. The trunk is split open correctly and you can still see a lot of ice.

chili wintergarten zoom

Now I'm first happy to have the other plants in the house, despite the aphids :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment