Sunday, December 12, 2010

Eosinophils High Blood Pressure

aphids on plants

Like almost every winter, after I get inside the plants on the windowsill and let the winter make, now back the aphids on my wide chillies.
I plant in recent weeks after repotting and pruning could not have really taken off steam, the nasty aphids also already working and multiply. As aphid release I once again my Lemon Drop suspected as indicated last year was the first aphids.

aphids symptoms


Immediately after pruning and repotting, I put the plants on the windowsill. This is now almost two weeks ago and since then the plants barely grew. When I sat yesterday watching more closely I've noticed are the many aphids directly: (

enough, the quality of the images I think look good for the aphids to recognize Just click on it.)
have accumulated some of the leaves.
chili blattläuse

shock! How I could just ignore? At the shoot tips have lots of aphids and fixed suck my chilli dead!
chili krankheiten

Here's another drive that is full of aphids.
chili blattlaus

combat aphids


If I find aphids or other pests have on my chilli these usually have many more days or weeks. The most important is then to act as quickly as possible and not have to be cut more days in the country.
hurts every day without treatment of the plant!

first I have shaken off the chilies well and trying times as many aphids is to remove it manually. This of course brings to life not much, but has bridged the time to make a good remedy for aphids.

The next day I'm quick to buy in the drugstore around the corner to a mild poison. Lol mild poison:) Last year I bought new AF there Neudosan Blattlausfrei and agree to have been fairly satisfied. Two times I've sprayed the plants so that at a distance of 3-4 days and after a week the plants completely pest-free.

This time, came out for the good Neudosan but unfortunately not. Therefore, I've just bought the first-best means other namely Celaflor natures plants spray Hortex New .

kills According to the description from the stuff, even the eggs and larvae. This is schonmal very good, because often only the active pests are killed, and after a few days, their offspring emerge from the eggs and is the next wave of pests.

The ready Celaflor natures plants spray Hortex has awarded new oil because of the additional share to pests, their eggs and larvae . Effective against aphids, mealy bugs, mealybugs, scale insects, spider mites and whiteflies on ornamental plants in rooms, offices and on balconies.


The remedy comes in a handy deodorant spray bottle:



aphids Prevention



Another remedy, which I'll buy the day Celaflor natures shoot-spray
I would have perhaps to buy before.


Celaflor natures shoot-spray contains a natural, renewable resource with excellent activity against overwintering pest stages during the shoot application.

The effect of shoot-Celaflor pesticides based on an encapsulation of the pests and their eggs.

It protects beneficial insects like lacewings, predatory mites and beetles. For adequate control measures is a thorough wetting of all plant parts, including stems and leaf bases, is required.

warring pests
· Sitkafichtenlaus
· Scale
· aphid
· mealybug
· spin mites
· winter moth eggs

0 comments:

Post a Comment